Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Edge of Evil

Edge of Evil by JA Jance.

JA Jance is the author of the Beaumont series which I love and that is what led me to Ali Reynolds. Edge of Evil is the first book in the Ali Reynolds series. I give it 4 stars out of 5.
Ali is fired from her network news job and is disillusioned in her marriage. She heads home to Arizona where her childhood friend Reenie is missing - presumed dead. While dealing with the disapearance of her friend, the end of her marriage and being fired from her job her son starts a blog for her. The following quote is from Ali's blog in the book. Page 76

I'm under no illusions that my presence here will change anything, but
that's what friends do -- they come and they sit or they talk or they do nothing
or everything. Sometimes friends just are.

No comments:

Post a Comment