Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Horoscope - May 26, 2009

Intellectually I don't really believe in Horoscopes, I do however read mine several times a week (From the Beliefnet website) and they are often eerily accurate.

You may be confronted with having to make a decision that affects others at work
today, yet you don't think you're the one who should decide. It's usually more
comfortable for you to step back and let someone else with more authority take
the responsibility. Unfortunately, you might not be able to avoid this task. If
so, give yourself some quiet time so you can check in with your intuition before
making your choice.


I really hope this one is wrong, because I don't like making difficult decisions that affect others and it is true that I am much more comfortable stepping back and letting someone else be in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment